Sunday, January 18, 2009

Getting back to a schedule

So, my husband came home from the hospital. He didn't have any procedures, just some steroids and bowel rest. He got to come home Thursday night. So, I am going to try to return to a "normal" schedule....like I ever had a normal schedule.

Tomorrow is Monday, I will get up and work at the HZ in the a.m. I have a couple of dr. appts.. myself. Then I will meet with the Monday group at 5:30 p.m. I am assuming at 21st and Riverside.

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.

I am now even farther behind on the training, but I think I can catch up. I have to miss the next two Saturday long runs. I might try to get them in on Sundays.

2 comments:

Susan Michaels said...

Yes we will be meeting at 21st & riverside Monday night at 5:30 hope to see you there.
I am glad your husband got to come home.
You will be able to catch up on your training since we are not that far into it.

Bobby said...

Running can be a huge stress reliever for all those life problems we face. Hope you can make it out more often. If not, we understand.